The Amerind Museum is Open with Safety Precautions in Place
- For those who visit us in person, Amerind staff will be pursuing an aggressive disinfection schedule, so that you will enjoy the cleanest environment we can provide.
- The use of masks are optional in Amerind’s buildings and we ask our guests to maintain good social distancing. Our staff will be limiting the numbers of people in certain places.
- We ask everyone to clean their hands often. We have placed hand sanitizing stations throughout the galleries to make that as easy as possible.
- If a guest is feeling ill, we ask that they please stay home, take good care of themselves, and visit us another day.
- If Visiting the Trails: Please remember all visitors must check in with the front desk.
- no dogs allowed, with the exception of service animals.
- Mountain biking, rock climbing, and horseback riding are prohibited.
HoursAmerind Museum and Art Gallery
HoursTexas Canyon Nature Preserve Trails
AdmissionAmerind Museum and Art Gallery & Texas Canyon Nature Preserve Trails - Museum and Trails Ticketed separately.
Amerind is located in Cochise County, Arizona, one-mile south of I-10, an hour east of Tucson, between Benson and Willcox.
Take Exit #318, Dragoon Road.
The Amerind entrance is on the left (just past mile marker 1)
2100 N. Amerind Road PO Box 400, Dragoon, Arizona 85609